“In moments of ecstasy, in moments of despair, the journal remains an impassive, silent friend, forever ready to console, to confront, to contain, to cheer on. Its potential as a tool for holistic mental health is unsurpassed.”
– Kathleen Adams, author Journal to the Self
The Way of the Intuitive Creative Soul
Next Group: TBD
Research has now proven that expressive writing supports neuroplasticity, allowing for enhanced well-being, healing and transformation. In this online workshop, we will use our journal to guide our soul’s journey, to live on-purpose, heal creative wounds from the past, work through blocks and enhance creative flow. With the help of these journal tools, you can gently but powerfully explore the various aspects of yourself, your life and your relationship to your instinctual heart’s yearning for living life on purpose.
In this 5-week online workshop you will learn how to:
• Access your subconscious mind and tap into the vast knowledge stored there.
• Harness the power of your instincts for living on-purpose.
• Master the art of following the voice of intuition.
• Learn how to distinguish the voices of truth from the voices that want to distract you.
• Unlock the mysteries of your dreams.
• Experiment with your creative flow and move through blocks.
• Clarify goals and strategies.
• Write spontaneously and with joy.
• Use your journal as a guide and trusted Wayshower.
The charge for all five sessions is $75.
Contact me to Facilitate a Journaling Your Soul Purpose Workshop for your group or organization.